13 February 2016

Episode 9 - The Con, the Ed and the HEALTH-E




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




The Jetsetters were confronted with a Challenge which required good communication and logical thinking, something they weren't really excelling at this time...

Diane: "So, we're picking 5. Final answer."
Jason: "I'm not sure, how about we pick 3 instead?"
Salma: "Yeah, this went quite fast..."





Min Hee: "That is the final result you made out of it."
Odessa: "But, how close did you get with the 100% correct outcome? The total number of couples you had correct was in fact... Zero. Nada. Rien. Err, what's German for nothing, Min Hee?"

Min Hee: "Nichts."





At the same time, they were also confronted with redecorations and new facilities... Which added a small dimension to the house as well.

Odessa: "So, what do you think?"




*Blane nods to Connie*

*Connie nervously smiles and shrugs back to Blane*





Another thing giving the game new dimensions is the strike system, warning 2 Jetsetters already to behave...

Hector: "LEAVE! ME! ALOOOONE!"
HEALTH-E: "Oops. I am ever so sorry. Do you have something to hide?"
Hector: "You should STOP giving people heart attacks for NO GOOD REASON!"
HEALTH-E: "Activate emergency-defibrillator!"
Olive: "O mijn fucking God..."





Odessa: "Thank you for telling the truth, but listening on production talks is against the rules, so we must give you a strike this time."
Olive: "What?"
Min Hee: "Fairness protocol, you know."





... Yet the biggest bummer to the house was when out of everybody, nice guy Blane was sent home by the Assassin.

Blane: "Oh man... I guess it's time for me to go..."
Olive: "Oh no, man, not you too!"





Min Hee: "The 4th person out: Blane Scales!"



How will Blane's Elimination turn the whole dynamics of the house upside down? How will his numerous friends and allies, such as Salma and Connie, be impacted? Will Jason finally get his Challenge with horses? Or will he eventually regret wishing for one?



*
*
*

20 DAYS, 12 PLAYERS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS











* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Spa
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Salma: "Guys, I think I should tell you something."
Jason: "Aha."
Salma: "Blane... he was one of my main suspects the past few days."




Hector: "Say what?"
Jason: "Say what?"
Salma: "Dear MyMusicians, I've suspected Blane a bit."
Hector: "Oh dear."




Jason: "What are MyMusicians?"
Salma: "Internet webshow, Google it. Still hoping it'll return."




Hector: "Internet aside, if you've put him into your Ranking as well, that must mean that you've wasted those spots."
Salma: "Yikes..."




Salma: "Welp, I guess I was completely wrong about Blane. For a while, I could've sworn he was the Assassin. Two of my original suspects are still in the game, but who am I to replace Blane with? I'm really going to have to think on this... Better have some ibuprofen nearby."




Salma: "Well, I might need some time to figure things out though. got any juicy tidbits?"
Hector: "Well."
Jason: "Don't worry, it might not be exactly what you're looking for, but here..."




Jason: "I've squeezed some berry juice. Have a drink, it'll give you energy for the rest of the day."
Salma: "Ooh, thanks."




Hector: "Not sure if I should take one..."
Jason: "Why not?"
Hector: "I've not drunk any alcohol for the past 10 years and I'd rather keep it that way."




Jason: "Oh no, it's just berries. No way there's any alcohol in that."
Hector: "Are you sure?"
Jason: "I'm a farmer and growing vegetables and fruits for a living, of course I know."
Hector: "... Okay, if one of you taste-tests it, I might try as well."




Salma: "Back on topic, guys: did you stumble upon something interesting for the day?"
Jason: "Hmm, I can't come up with something now."
Hector: "Me neither. Although, I'm not sure if Connie would Eliminate Blane now already."




Salma: "That's it? Come on guys!"
Jason: "We should have a Challenge today though. Maybe that will help out."
Hector: "Jason's right. We should talk again after the Challenge."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kitchen
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Connie: "Well, that's the last one for now..."




Diane: "Thank goodness, I love cooking, but hate doing the dishes with a passion."
Connie: "I'm glad we got a dishwasher in here..."




Diane: "Indeed, my dear."
Connie: "Well, err..."

*Connie nervously adjusts her dress*




Connie: "Is it okay if I, er... go and talk to someone?"
Diane: "Oh?"
Connie: "It's, well, a personal thing... About Blane..."
Diane: "You're a free, independent woman, of course."




Connie: "Thank you!"
Diane: "No need to ask next time."




Connie: "Ah, here you are..."




*Olive spits out her toothpaste*

Olive: "Connie! What brings you here?"




Connie: "Well... I want to talk about something..."
Olive: "Oh, what's up doc?"
Connie: "Er... How to say this... How did you... When Roxanne was Elimi-..."




Olive: "Roxanne... Oh dear, you are quite close with Blane, right?"
Connie: "Y- yeah..."
Olive: "It was hard when it happened... It still is..."




Connie: "Oh... I know..."




Olive: "One thing I stay thinking about when I begin feeling sad is that I am playing for Mama Rox. Think like that on Blane too, that might help you feel better."




Connie: "So... I should play for him as well?"

*Olive nods*

Olive: "Do it for him, yes... And for Diane, too, naturally."




Connie: "Olive... T- thank you so much."
Olive: "Ciao."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Cat Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Edmund: "So, this is your room?"
HEALTH-E: "Yes, it is. What do you think of it?"
Edmund: "It looks kinda... err..."




Edmund: "Well. it's feline-y, isn't it?"
HEALTH-E: "Yes, it is. I think the room looks very cute."




Edmund: "Ah, yes, that's another word I was looking for, yes yes. So, shouldn't we grab a seat?"
HEALTH-E: "I was about to offer you one, yes."




HEALTH-E: "Plus, I am very grateful for you sharing your expert's view on the subject of interior decoration."
Edmund: "Of course, my eye is the main source of the next thing to come, yes."




Edmund: "But enough listing of my qualities. Let's talk about how to interpret the riddance of Blane instead."
HEALTH-E: "I think I will miss Blane."
Edmund: "Well, he is a threat though, so I think we're better off without him."




HEALTH-E: "Can I ask a question?"
Edmund: "Yes."
HEALTH-E: "What exactly is the threat Blane poses?"




Edmund: "Isn't it obvious? He thinks he has better taste than me and that might affect my furniture sales."
HEALTH-E: "... I believe I do not understand your reply. That has not to do with the Jetset game, if I am not mistaken."
Edmund: "Oh, wait... Oops, er... Well, he was a very suspicious lad, wasn't he? Another person to cut out of the list."




HEALTH-E: "That sounds more logical to me."
Edmund: "Phew."
HEALTH-E: "So, what do you think the next Challenge might be?"












* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Equestrian Regional Training Grounds
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Jason: "Oooh, the horse grounds! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!"




Odessa: "Was that you, Min Hee?"




Min Hee: "No, that wasn't me, why do you ask?"
Odessa: "Oh... Well, there's only 1 person I know who-."
Min Hee: "Lets just assume that was a passerby or something."




Jason: "This is gonna be great!"
Diane: "Oh, I didn't know we had another girl among us."
Jason: "Huh?"
Diane: "Man and catch up, sweetie. It's bad enough that I might have to face my allergy again."




*Use this song to fully set the mood for the upoming scene*




Jason: "... Sorry."
















Olive: "That thing is so high..."










HEALTH-E: "Can you see something?"




A few Jetsetters: "Oooooooohhh....."







Edmund: "Hmmm..."










Min Hee: "Welcome, Jetsetters. Please come in."




Hector: "We have to climb the fence?"
Odessa: "Nope, you just have to say Open Sesame."




HEALTH-E: "Open Sesame!"
Diane: "..."
Odessa: "Just kidding..."




Hector: "Well, here goes..."
Salma: "Cool."




Salma: "Looky out there!"
Connie: "Careful..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
2 minutes later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Odessa: “Okidoki, everybody's in! On the map here, you have a complete overview of the whole arena we are obviously in. On these marks, there are envelopes, waiting for you to be collected and returned to the safe base in the middle, where we currently are standing in right now."




Min Hee: "Most of these contain money for you to add to your own winnings, $10.000 each. A few of them though, contain other things: the Clue, Immunity for 1 person and… the Black Nomination. It basically means that the Assassin can Eliminate you next, even if you’re on their trail in the Ranking."
Odessa: "So beware..."




Min Hee: "Once you’ve caught an envelope, you have to bring it back to the base before you can go and gather another one. It’s also in the base where you can open it and receive the reward in it."




Odessa: "But, there is also a catch, and if you don’t look out, YOU will be the catch.”
Min Hee: "Please look that way..."




Jetsetters: "Ooooooh..."




Jetsetters: "Wooooooow..."




Odessa: "Pretty cool huh? Don't get too awed though; These cowboys will drive their horses through the arena as well. They will try to catch you with their lassos, and when they do, you’re out. To make things even worse, the envelopes are tied to the hay, so you have to stop to untie them. So, for this Challenge, you have to be fast, handy and be able to team up with your fellow Jetsetters."




Min Hee: "There are 3 ways to end this Challenge: 1) gather all envelopes; 2) if you all have been caught by the cowboys; 3) 15 minutes after the first player set foot out of the base and thus, started the Challenge. Got any questions?"




Jason: "So we don't get to ride the horses?..."
Min Hee: "Er, no you don't."




Jason: "Oh..."
Odessa: "No other questions?"

*Nobody raises their hand*

Odessa: "Well then, lets prepare yourselves!"




Diane: "I'm not looking forward to rolling in the mud like a pig some people here have the tendency to be..."

*Diane glares to Edmund*

Edmund: "Huh?"




Diane: "So, I'll try to gather that close one over there, so I won't have to go far, capiche?"




Salma: "If you insist..."
Jason: "I'll see if I can grab the one behind me."




Connie: "Err guys, look... The cowboys are close to those... They'll catch you in a minute..."



Hector: "I and HEALTH-E will take care of them. We'll go first to distract them..."
HEALTH-E: "I guess so."
Connie: "Mmm..."




Olive: "So, ready-fleddy?"
Salma: "Lets go!"




*Use this song to fully set the mood for the upoming scene*




Salma: "Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Go!"










Salma: "Hoopla!"
Connie: "Ooh, be careful..."




Hector: "Oh dear... Taking the shortcuts..."



*Salma's foot hooks to the fence*




Salma: "Yikes?!"

*Salma falls*




Salma: "Whoa!"
Connie: "Err?"




Hector: "Well, about Salma... I'm sorry if you ever see this, Sal, but that flat-face-forward really cracked me up, huhuhuhuh! I'm sorry."




Connie: "Oh no, Salma, are you okay?"
Salma: "Ooouuuch..."
Connie: "Err, Salma???"




Cowboy: "Hello there."
Connie: "Hmm?- AaaaAAAAAA!"
Cowboy: "Sorry... Not sorry."

*The cowboy lassos Connie and catches her. Connie is out of the Challenge*







Diane: "A shoelace knot. Easy for once."




*Diane unties the knot*










Diane: "Oh dear..."







Salma: "Don't count me out yet!"







HEALTH-E: "I am having a hard time to-"
Hector: "Okay, I'll help you."










Diane: "I got an envelope here."
Odessa: "Well then, open it."

*Diane rips open the envelope*




Diane: "Ooh, $10.000! Good."







Olive: "Look out!"




*Bonk!*




Olive: "Urgh!"
Edmund: "Uh!"




Olive: "Ooohrr!"
Edmund: "Umph!"




*Olive glares at Edmund*

Edmund: "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."




Olive: "I'll take this one."
Edmund: "Kay kay, leaving already."




*Olive unties the envelope*

Olive: "Eitje koekie!"




HEALTH-E: "That was one of the least comedic things I have seen since I have been playing on this show. I believe it is a waste of time when people do dumb things which causes them to end up with injuries."



Cowboy: "Sorry... Not sorry."







*The cowboy lassos Jason and catches him. Jason is out of the Challenge*













Olive: "Okay, how to get back?"
Edmund: "Don't ask me."




Olive: "I think I should just go and take the gok."







Salma: "Oh my gosh, I am SO lost right now. Can you really believe that I've never seen a cowboy once in my life? Well I haven't! Pirates, yes, but not cowboys! I guess I'm just going to have to wing it for this one..."







HEALTH-E: "Oh, I have found another hidden camera here."




Olive: "Oh, he's not looking!"




Odessa: "So, HEALTH-E, what do you have here?"
Salma: "Tjaccalacalottata!"
Min Hee: "Woo, go Salma!"







Cowboy: "Sorry... Not sorry."
Salma: "Not yet!"







*The cowboy lassos Salma's foot. She is out of the Challenge*




Cowboy: "Sorry... Not sorry."
Salma: "Fuck..."




HEALTH-E: "That is $10.000."
Odessa: "Great job."




Min Hee: "You got something as well?"

*Olive opens the envelope*

Olive: "Hmm... Another $10.000."
















Edmund: "But seriously, did that cowboy only go there to chase us away from that corner? Then there must be something important in there..."










Diane: "Cowboys. Mud. Hay bales. What do I look like, a farmer? No. I like to be refined and I like to be clean, and if I slip in this mud, so help me. I'd rather not have to clean the stench of cow manure of my freshly pressed clothes, thank you. This challenge is my worst nightmare, and I blame those host pair." 




*Diane slips in the mud* 







Diane: "Argh!"




Diane: "UGH."




Min Hee: "Are you alright?"
Diane: "Rolling around in this foul muck you peasants call a fun Challenge is making me feel alright, yes."
Min Hee: "... We're sorry..."










Hector: "Ya won't catch me now yet!"







HEALTH-E: "Hector, what are you-?"
Hector: "Trust me!"




*The cowboy lassos Hector and catches him. He is out of the Challenge*




Jason: "That kamikaze-action of Hector's... I dunno what to think of it..."




Cowboy: "Sorry... Not sorry."




*HEALTH-E scares the horse by launching away*










Olive: "Woo!"













Edmund: "Finally I got one!"










Diane: "Bwoah!?"










Diane: "This is the end of brave Diane..."

*The cowboy lassos Diane and catches her. She is out of the Challenge*







HEALTH-E: "Go Olive!"







Olive: "Look, I did it!"







Cowboy: "Sorry... Not sorry."










Edmund: "Oh crap..."










Edmund: "..."




Min Hee: "Err, Edmund, the time's up now, we said."




Edmund: "... Wait, really?"




Edmund: "Lovely. I can live a little longer, I guess. Great!"




Edmund: "Now I can bring my envelope to the middle in peace."
Odessa: "Well, we'll see. Lets first bring in the fallen as well..."




Odessa: "Well well well..."
Diane: "I am not amused with this humilating Challenge."
Odessa: "5 Jetsetters were caught by the cowboys. 3 made their way out of their clutches."




Min Hee: "But still, I can see three opened envelopes lying on the table."
Diane: "I wish to have a word with the two of you."
Min Hee: "I can see $30.000 already, gathered by HEALTH-E, Olive and Diane."




Diane: "Say, are you even listening to me?!"
Odessa: "Yes. But we have to do our talk first."
Min Hee: "Hosting protocol, you know."




Odessa: "Anyways, there's still an envelope missing."
Min Hee: "Olive, I believe you managed to get one in last minute?"
Olive: "Yeah, I did."
Edmund: "Wait a..."




*Olive opens the envelope*

Olive: "... Wait a second... Black Nomination? O kut..."




Min Hee: "Olive... You have been Nominated for Elimination. Make sure to do your best with gathering information and analyzing the other Jetsetters. It might make the difference on your Ranking and that could save your game...

I wish you good luck and a lot of wisdom for things to come."




Olive: "I am horrified. I was just trying to help the team out, it sucks that I got the Black Nomination. And I was just picking up on some suspicious activity during this challenge and starting to figure out who the Assassin was. I just have to hope they will spare me now. How heartless could an Assassin be?"




Connie: "....."
Salma: "Oh no."
Diane: "Meh..."




Odessa: "But it's not time yet to go, since some of you were able to get an envelope before being lassoed out. Jason, could you please open yours?"




*Jason opens his envelope*

Jason: "$10.000."
Min Hee: "Okay, can we have it? And Salma, what do you have?"




*Salma opens her envelope*

Salma: "Another $10.000. Too bad."
Odessa: "Could you give it to us as well?"




*Hector opens his envelope*

Hector: "And again a $10.000. Alas."
Min Hee: "Alas indeed. And finally, Edmund..."




Edmund: "Okay..."

*Edmund opens his envelope*




Edmund: "Oh my, I've got Immunity!"
Odessa: "Okay, can we have it?"




Edmund: "I object! I was not lassoed out like those knuckleheads."
Diane: "Excuse me?"
Min Hee: "But.-"




Edmund: "I found it fair and square."
Odessa: "Yo, the rules clearly is that you have to bring it back to the base! And you were just there, cowering in the corner. That's not back to the base."




Edmund: "Hmmph..."




Min Hee: "Well, so in the end, you got a total of $30.000, out of a possible $100.000."
Odessa: "Could've went better. But it could've went a lot worse as well. You're free to go back to the ship. Challenge dismissed."










* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Hector: "Group gathering time?"
Connie: "Sure."




Edmund: "Hey Diane, where're you going?"
Diane: "On the way to preserve my dignity."




Edmund: "What dignity?"
Diane: "That thing that pathetic piles of flesh like you lack, sir."
Salma: "Ooh, burn."
Edmund: "Excuse me?"




Diane: "I'll be available to talk later, for those worthy. Ta-ta."







Olive: "Oh no..."
Hector: "Well, that was Diane's part."




Salma: "Soo, any theories?"
Min Hee: "I hope so."







Olive: "I did my stinking best. It's dumb that I have that Black Immunity."
HEALTH-E: "Olive and I did not do anything bad today."
Hector: "Connie, you were caught the moment you set foot out of the centre, though."
Connie: "I was concerned..."




Hector: "I'm actually looking more to Salma."
Salma: "I'm sorry, I tripped over the fence and got Connie caught. My fault."
Jason: "Oh."







Hector: "So, eh, Salma wants the blame for that I guess..."
Olive: "Edmund bumped to me when I tried grabbing an envelope."
Edmund: "That was an accident. I was aiming to grab that one as well."
Olive: "Why you didn't say that before?"







Edmund: "You didn't neither."
Odessa: "The plot surely is thickening..."
Min Hee: "Hm."




Diane: "Ah- ah- aah- AAAAH-..."




Diane: "AAAACHOOOOO!!"




Diane: "ACHOO!"




Diane: "ACHOO!"




Diane: "ACHOO!"




Diane: "ACHOO!!"




Diane: "Horses... Why did it have to be horses? I better go and find a shower quick."
Vul: "Psst. There are some in the spa."
Diane: "Ah... Thank you."
Vul: "Allergic mass sneezers unite!"




Min Hee: "Eeeep!"
Odessa: "What the bloody hell was that?"




Connie: "T- that sounded like Diane..."




Jason: "Never expected her to be such a loud sneezer... and 5 times in a row for that."
HEALTH-E: "This is not usual. There might be something wrong. Is Diane allergic to something?"




Diane: "It's fine, I just get the urge to sneeze a lot around horses."



Connie: "Horses... She said that before..."
Olive: "... Oh jee, you're right."




HEALTH-E: "We should go and check upon her, just to be sure."
Min Hee: "I agree."




Odessa: "... Anything interesting to share?"




Salma: "I suggest this meeting's adjourned for now..."
Jason: "I agree."




Odessa: "Aww, come on!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mission Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Salma: "Well, now we're just down to 2 left in this alliance..."
Olive: "Poor Blane."
Salma: "The point is that we're losing numbers quickly at this pace; we might need a new member to balance it soon."




Olive: "And on who did you let your eye fall on?"
Salma: "HEALTH-E."
Olive: "No way, really? I'm still not sure after that incident with Kain..."
Salma: "Don't let that live for too long. HEALTH-E would be a valuable person to improve our game. He is reliable, intelligent and good-hearted."




Olive: "I don't really know..."
Salma: "Plus, if we can get him to join our team, we can maybe get some stuff about Edmund out of him as well. I've noticed these two hanging out together a lot the past few days."
Olive: "You know what I think our fallhole is? Maybe the Assassin was actually fully aware of our 4-man-team and thought we were... dangerous..."




Salma: "So, you say we should just be a duo instead of a bigger team?"
Olive: "Yup. On WidM, pacts too never grow bigger than 2."
Salma: "Err, right."
Olive: "Plus, if the Assassin is kicking us out 1 by 1, then I'm likely the next person out..."




Salma: "But what am I supposed to do if that happens? Who else do I have then?"
Olive: "Well, you could always approach HEALTH-E by yourself then... Or stay hanging by Hector and Jason, you were spying them for us as well."
Salma: "I guess you're right about that... But if the Assassin indeed is picking us off one by one, we better try to convince them otherwise before it's too late. Yo, I'm in this game to win, and I'm not taking anything less than that."




Olive: "... Salma, may I ask you a strange question?"
Salma: "Okay..."
Olive: "Are you the Assassin?"




Salma: "Wut? Of course not. Are you the Assassin?"
Olive: "Hmm. okay, no."
Salma: "Okay..."
Olive: "..."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Spa
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Diane: "Thank goodness that shower helped out."







Min Hee: "Oh man oh man oh man... I feel so stupid for simply forgetting that... I mean, if it'd be a favourite colour, it would be simple, but something like an allergy... Yikes. Diane definitely has the right to get compensated. Fairness protocol, you know..."




Min Hee: "Well, hello Diane."
Diane: "Hello."




Min Hee: "I'd like to talk about the whole thing with the horses..."
Diane: "Go on."
Min Hee: "It was so incredibly stupid of us to forget about your allergy. We're very sorry about it and we're thinking of a compensation to make things up. So, do you have any ideas for that?"




Diane: "Now you got me interested. I'd love to receive the full amount of prize money, but that'd probably go against one of your many protocols."
Min Hee: "Fairness protocol, to be precize."
Diane: "Indeed. So, could we arrange any other financial plans?"




Min Hee: "Well, no, I don't think it should be money. But there are still many other options, like... A subscription to a luxurious spa, or a fancy restaurant."
Diane: "I'll try to think about it."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Cloud Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Connie: That dress... Is it jinxed or not? ... That's the question...




Connie: Diane wasn't Eliminated yesterday while wearing it, which should mean that it isn't... But on the other hand, Blane was, and the whole switch was his idea to begin with... Which could mean something... What is wisdom? I don't know it anymore...




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 9
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Odessa: "Who's a happy fluffy friendly? You are, huh?"
Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Captain Dockhatt: "Young lass, is there a small thing I can ask?"
Odessa: "Oh, what's up?"




Captain Dockhatt: "Could you please never, ever do that Abnormality trick from yesterday ever again?"
Odessa: "W- what?"
Captain Dockhatt: "It was kinda awkward..."




Odessa: "Why would you think so, I've had a blast!"
Lenka: "Rawwrar!"
Captain Dockhatt: "You had indeed, ma'am..."




Odessa: "For this season though, we're out of moments to import Abnormality though. Too bad."
Lenka: "Yip!"




Captain Dockhatt: "Well... There's still hope for the lass, me thinks... and hopes..."




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 9
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




No comments:

Post a Comment